Download the Free Eharmony Android App
Get the Eharmony app for Android for free on mobile and tablet. This is one of the best dating apps for Android. The Eharmony Mobile app is compatible with any Android devices from version 4.0.3 and up. New features of the app include communication with other singles looking to date online via the eHarmony mail during communication events.
eHarmony is home to over 1 million singles who are dating online, with the free eHarmony app for Android they are all accessible to you from your mobile device.
How to Install the Free eHarmony Android App
Our review of the eHarmony app includes important information on how to download and install the app. Here are the suggested guidelines:
- First open your account at www.ehramony.com (this will allow you to register and create your online dating profile together with it’s unique username and password which you can then use on any eHarmony.com product including the app. Open your account here:
- Then go to Google Play and search for eHramony online dating. You will see the Eharmony Android app apear. Or you can just click here to download the app directly .
- Touch the app to install it on your Android device.
- Once installation is complete an icon will appear on your home screen.
- Touch the dating app icon to open the app.
- Go to login and enter your username and pass.
- Start browsing singles profiles and enjoying all the Eharmony app has to offer.
If you didn;t find what you are looking for you are welcome to view some other Android Dating Apps and download them to your device.
Visit the site:
More about the eHarmony app for Android
So what does the eHarmony app offer that the mobile site doesn’t? The answer is more than you think. With a friendly and optimized navigation for Android the Eharmony mobile Android app delivers one of the best online dating experiences available today.
Screen optimized browsing of the app allows for all its features to be displayed in a clear manner on your mobile device. Communication elements like chat buttons, and messages to other singles are easy to touch and typing of messages and mails are very comfortable.
We thought it would be a good idea to include in our eHarmony app review all the features which this dating app includes, so we’ve compiled the following list:
- Guided communication – send and receive option
- Full access to the famous Eharmony Relationship questionnaire
- Get daily matches delivered to you
- Send smiles to other singles
- Get your detailed personal profile
- Upload photos from Facebook or Mobile phone
- Chat with other members
the following features are open to subscribers of eHarmony.com and the Eharmony app for Android. The possibilities here are a bit more extensive and do aid in getting more out of your online dating app. Here’s the list:
- Open use of the – what if – feature (the what if feature sends you matches which are a bit off your relationship profile but do hold the potential to make a good to great dating match)
- Full access to viewing matches photos
- Direct access to eHarmony mail
- Know who’s viewed your profile
- Get full mobile access for your phone
- App size – 20M
- Content Rating – PEGI 18
- Version – 188.8.131.52
- Last update – June 30th 2015
- Number of installs – 1,000,000 to 5,000,000
Android App Screenshots (As seen on Google Play):
The eHarmony app for Android is a slick and user friendly online dating mobile app. eHarmony.com unlocks its full bank of singles who are looking to enter into a relationship, date, or just have fun to the app members and this makes it so much easier to start dating directly from your phone.
With easy to use features and a great selection of search and viewing options all for free!!! it is more than clear that we highly recommend the eHarmony Android app to anyone looking for a date.
What model phone or tablet will the app work on?
The eHarmony Android App will work on:
LG: L Prime, G2, G3, G3s, G Flex,
Samsung: Galaxy S, S2, S3, S4, S5, S5 Mini, Note 2, 3, 4, Edge, Fame, Alpha, Tab, Tab S, Ace, Tablet range & any Samsung running Android
HTC: Desire range, One, M8, Butterfly, Droid, Sensation,
Motorola: Moto E, G, Maxx, Moto x, Droid models
Google Nexus: 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, tablet
Sony Ericsson: All Xperia range including – Z, Z3, Z3 Compact, Z3 Tablet Compact, T3, Z Ultra, Z1, Z2, ZL, ZR, Z1S, Z3v
Huawei: Ascend P7, Ascend G6
Is the eHarmony app on Android safe?
The app is completely secure and safe. Most dating sites offer the same high end security which they do on their website. This means high encryption and safety protocols which are used on the app and keep all your information safe.
Can I use more than one app on my device?
Sure can! In fact, we recommend you to download and install many Android dating apps to your device so you can compare between the features and experience and choose the one that’s best for you.
Can the app be used on more than one device?
Yes, just use the same credentials you did when signing up.
Almost all of the dating sites offer advanced filters so you can find your matched dating partner. Some apps are also community oriented and offer:
Jewish Dating | Asian Dating | Senior Dating | Singles Dating | Local Dating | and more