Match.com App for Ipad Download and Review
The Match.com app for Ipad is one of the best mobile apps to use when you’re on the go. It’s clear that the developers of this dating app have put a lot of thought into making it answer all of today’s singles dating needs. Match.com is one of the biggest dating sites in the market and now it’s mobile Ipad dating app serves millions in the United States and world wide.
The Free Match.com Ipad APP – Getting the App
The Match.com mobile app for Ipad is readily available through Itunes and users can download it from the App Store directly or by registering first at Match.com to open an account and then to download and install the dating app itself.
Apple Ipad software version 3.2 or above
How to Download and Install the Match.com app for Ipad
- Go to Match.com to open an account and register (by doing this you can use the same login to all of Match.com’s apps, mobile site or desktop site version only one time). Create your account by registering here:
- Then go to Itunes and download the app here:
- Follow the installation process (very simple and easy)
- Enjoy your Match.com membership
Match.com Ipad Mobile App Login
Since you’ve already opened an account, as mentioned in step 1, now you can login directly to the Ipad app and use your existing username and password to start browsing the millions of singles online. A Match.com app icon will be placed on your Ipad screen after installation, click on that icon to open the app and use it easily whenever you want.
So what does the Match.com Ipad App offer?
The biggest advantage in using the Match.com app for Ipad is definitely the screen resolution. The Ipad mobile devices offer a larger view than their Iphone counterparts and this makes the entire app usage more eye friendly and comfortable for touch browsing. Whether you’re using: Ipad Air 2, Ipad Air, Ipad Mini 3, or Ipad Mini 2, the app is optimized for all Ipad screen resolutions.
here’s our check list:
- Ipad Air 2 – 2048×1536 resolution at 264 pixels per inch – Is app friendly
- Ipad Air – 2048×1536 resolution at 264 pixels per inch – Is app friendly
- Ipad Mini 3 – 2048‑by‑1536 resolution at 326 pixels per inch – Is app friendly
- Ipad Mini 2 – 2048×1536 resolution at 326 pixels per inch – Is app friendly
At such large screen resolutions on Ipad devices the Match.com app features become much more easy to use. Profiles of singles are bigger, touch elements are easier to click on, and the most impressive mobile app feature becomes the chat and discussions held with other members. Users of the Ipad Match.com app can clearly see who’s liked them, winked at them, and if they have incoming mail they need to take a look at.
Ipad App Features:
- Search for singles nearby – with the Ipad GPS enabled the Match.com system automatically searches for other members in your immediate vicinity and sends their profile to you (Your exact location and address will never be revealed to other members).
- View and browse profiles of singles according to age, status, location and many other criteria.
- Send winks to singles you like.
- The Match.com profile matching system – which matches the profile of suitable members to each other and suggests them as possible contacts.
The Match.com app for Ipad is easy to use, offers the best resolution for a dating site and makes it fun and simple to meet singles online. With the trusted name of Match.com which connects millions of singles this is one of the best dating apps out there.
Easy Navigation: Home | iPad Dating Apps |
On which model iPad will the Match.com iPad app work on?
iPad, iPad 2, iPad 3, The new iPad, The New iPad with Retina display and the iPad Mini.
Can I use the Match.com app for iPad on more than one device?
Yes, the app can work on iPad, iPod and iPhone.
What about security?
The levels of security offered by the iPad app is the same as the one provided on the dating site itself. Same encryption and safety measures have been implemented.
Will the Match.com iPad app synchronize with my iPhone app?
Yes it will. The same winks you send to member profiles from the iPad app will be shown on your iPhone app too. The apps synchronize according to user activity and login details.
Here are just some of the profile filters offered on the iPad dating app of Match.com:
Age | Location | Interests | Status | Appearance | Hobbies | and more